Dental Insurance and Payment Options
Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment options that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Englewood Office Phone Number 937-836-4747 to find out what other options may be available to you.
For all other insurances, we do file claims for those companies that have “out of network” benefits. We do not file Medicare or Medicaid claims. Outside financing is available with CareCredit.
Dental Insurance Plans We Work With:
- Delta Dental Premier Provider
- Cigna Dental
- Most Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Superior Dental Care
- United Concordia
- Pay Online: Make a payment using our secure online portal.
- Cash or Check: Always accepted.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan.
You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.